I'm 23 years old on Thursday. I'm an eagle scout. Not sure why that came to my mind first. I thought of what things through my life have defined who I am, and I recently had a defining weekend at the Boy Scout Jamboree. The youth program at church, which heavily involved Scouting, shaped a lot of who I am. Probably what stands out more is performing with Clayton Productions. Most of what I know, or think I know, about life, myself, and people I learned through experiences and observations during my 8 years as a performer with Clayton.
The perspective from which I look at my experiences and the people around me is deeply rooted in my faith. I'm LDS, a Mormon, a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm not on here to preach, but I will from time to time. Truth is truth, and when you know the truth, it helps everything else to make sense. With the right truths, you can make sense of anything that happens. Just don't be afraid to ask. And don't be afraid to believe.
There's some of the major influences that have made me who I am: an IT guy working for Equinox IT services, a student at BYU looking to major in Media Music, second oldest of 6 siblings, current member of BYU's premier a cappella group VOCAL POINT, homeowner, believer.
Pleasure to meet you.
0 comments
Post a Comment